Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Half a wig, good idea or not?

I am wearing a half of wig in order to give my real hair a rest. I am African-American and my hair was over prossessed, breaking, and dry. I got it cut short and have not permed or flat ironed it in three months. My queston is how can I get it to grow while I rest it. Is a wig damaging to it? I wash it about everyother day, apply tea tree moisturizer, got it cut about 8 weeks ago, comb it back sometimes in a small braid. Is this good enough.



Half a wig, good idea or not?

I think your hair will grow just fine if you keep doing what you are doing. Make sure to take off the half wig and give your hair a rest ,maybe do that when your at home just chillin. Make sure to keep your half wig clean also. Good luck



Half a wig, good idea or not?

good idea

No comments:

Post a Comment