Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sew-In Extension Problems?

Okay here's my deal. I have (had?) shoulder-length light brown hair. Wasn't happy, so I got extensions. My African-American friend encouraged her stylist and I love her hair so I went. The lady that did it put cornrows (tracks?) in a big circle around my hair and put the others inside that circle and sewed the wefts in. Now I love it and all, but I don't know how to keep up with it. She said to wash it every 2-3 weeks but I can't stand the smell from work and the smell of my natural oils. Do I wash it more often? How? Why is my head itching so bad? How do I stop it? Can anyone give me tips on how to keep my extensions shiny and healthy till I take them out? When should I take them out (cuz I'm not doing it again and i'm not taking them out till I have to, I payed $180 to get it done, hair included)? I also have loose strings and I have to wear a headband to hide some of the sewn in wefts that are so painfully visible at the top of my head, a headband's only way to hide them. HELP!!!



Sew-In Extension Problems?

i dont know if this will help your situation but i had the same problem. i cut my hair and i hated it. i recently found a new way to make it better, i also got hair extensions but i got clip in hair extension, they are really easy to do and you can do it yourself. so i can take them out when ever i want and i dont have to wait to wash my hair. mine cost me about 50 dollars (real hair not synthetic)and you can have it for a good few years. and the clips are simple to hide. you can curl them wash them whenver you want. and its not uncomfortable cause you can take them out. try to look for those. and just ask somone at a hair store if they know how to do the labor. its very easy

No comments:

Post a Comment