Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Some needed advice!!!?

I'm african american and I've just started to let my hair grow out.I get my ends clipped every 5wks.I know using grease is not wise, but I was wondering, in other to keep it looking healthy, is using castor oil (with mink oil) hair treatment and allways natural conditioning hair dress(with jojoba and rosemary oils) great to use on my hair? I use Garnier Fructes shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in conditioner when I washes it. I sometimes blow dry my hair and then flat iron to keep straight(I have naturally thick, wavy hair).



I'm trying to just let it grow out without it breaking and looking dull and dry. I do get relaxers(not box perms) and this year I'm keeping away from braids( they caused major breakage the last time). What advice is there for me to promote and keep healthy hair?



Some needed advice!!!?

dont use so much heat on the hair . if you can wet wrap your hair and let it air dry . then use a flat iron on your roots ( but everyones hair texture is diffrent ) and apply moisturizer to your hair. aside from the scalp apply a lil moisturizer to the ends . to avoid breakage in the first place. i use a spanish shampoo and conditioner and deep conditioner called selerm. it a protein shampoo and conditioner . its great . and i recently tried sunsilk hydra tlc with keratin( 24/7 creme) . i put it on my ends at night. it makes your hair so soft and smells good .its the pink bootle.



Some needed advice!!!?

Brush Cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment