Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Shampoo/conditioner....???/?

Hey people. I need to know what is the best brand of shampoo and conditioner to use on my hair.



Well, i am mixed with indian and african american, and i dont want to use straight up pantene prov, what should i use on my hair....i dont know....???



Oh yeah, what do you guys know about ceramic 1?



Shampoo/conditioner....???/?

The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! They have different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Kroger, Albertsons, Duane Reade, Safeway, etc. Its the best! You'll love it!



http://organixhair.com/



.



Shampoo/conditioner....???/?

use garnier frutis sleek and shine it si great sry i dont know anythin about ceramic 1 hope i helped



Shampoo/conditioner....???/?

I am Black and Sunsilk is the best shampoo and conditioner that I have used. Being mixed I would imagine that you have "good hair" so if Sunsilk tamed my naps, I'm sure it could work wonders for you. Oh and if you were referring to Ceramic curling irons, they work magic.



Shampoo/conditioner....???/?

I use Cream of Nature because the sell shampoo that also conditions and there aren't any chemicals it the product. It's all natural.



Shampoo/conditioner....???/?

My ethnicity is cuban and german and i have very very curly thick long hair...and i have found that tresseme for dry hair is the best...the shampoo and conditioner are really good when used together and you can leave the conditioner on your hair to condition your ends without weighing down your hair. The products are also relatively cheap. Hope this helps!



Shampoo/conditioner....???/?

I have an Afro and my hair is often very thirsty. I can tell you that I have used several shampoos and conditioners that are decent, but there is absolutely nothing on the market like Beauty 4 Ashes GodHead Silky Smooth Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner.



The stuff rejuvenated my hair, smells great, and made my hair fluffy %26amp; super soft. Their products are all natural and do not contain any harsh chemicals or detergents that rob your hair of moisture. Plus, their conditioner is made primarily from aloe vera and essentials oils that make your hair grow. You can visit their website at www.discoverb4a.com

No comments:

Post a Comment