Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How should I go about getting a "wrap" (hairstyle)?

I'm a 17 year old african american girl and I desperately want to wear my hair down. It's medium length (i guess) but it's coarse and it seems IMPOSSIBLE for my hair to be worn down. I'm looking for a Kelly rowland type hairstyle---is it even possible for my hair to get to that condition and if so HOW?!



How should I go about getting a "wrap" (hairstyle)?

Wash your hair or you can just wet it and start from the side,put a part in it about a little then take your brush ora comb but a brush is better and start wrapping it until you get to the end then you just shape it up to make it look better. Then you put pink lotion or wrap lotion to make it hold and sit under the dryer until it is dry then you comb it down the way you want it.



How should I go about getting a "wrap" (hairstyle)?

if you go to the hair salon, ask for a roller wrap. they will put your hair on rollers and then either wrap it for you or you can wrap it yourself. if your doing it yourself, you can either roll your hair on your own or straighten it with a flat iron, then wrap it. to wrap your, first start by taking a comb and wrapping the hair around your head in the direction of your chosing, I'm left handed, so normally i wrap mine to the right. then take a paddle brush and wrap it some more, secure with bobby pins. take down when your ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment