Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Good idea?...?

im part african american, so i have very very curly hair. its a little between kinky, and curly. However, even though it can be tough to handle sometimes, i really love my curly hair. My problem is that im going to be celebrating my 15th b day party, and i had planned for the up do.....my mom schedualed to get my hair pressed to make it easier to work with. Can getting my hair pressed permanently damage my hair? and will my curls come back the same after i wash? Help!! im a lil worried....thanx



Good idea?...?

the curls will come back BUT is really bad to apply all that HEAT to your hair, it really is



Good idea?...?

You mean pressed as in straightened? And yep it will......unfortunately = / its a waste for me to straighten my hair then go to Wet N Wild...boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment