Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Hair Gets Dirty So Fast, What Gives?

I am african american, but my scalp gets super oily. Should I just stop using conditioner. I don't know what to do anymore. When I wash it every day, I get a sore throat. Help!



My Hair Gets Dirty So Fast, What Gives?

Don't wash it everyday! That os probably the primary reason. Your scalp needs some oil so it produces some, but when you wash it off (everyday) then the body is used to producing more oil to sustain the normal amount of oil necessary (so it has to produce more because you wash it off). When you stop washing it everyday, your body still produces that same amount which is too much and then it gets oily.



My Hair Gets Dirty So Fast, What Gives?

dont wash it everyday! wash ur hair every-other day, and the days u dont wash it, rinse in with cool water



My Hair Gets Dirty So Fast, What Gives?

You could just shampoo some days instead of Conditioner. Or you could just shampoo and condition your hair every other day when you take a shower. On the days you don't just rinse your hair with cool/cold water. Good luck.



My Hair Gets Dirty So Fast, What Gives?

My guess is that you are a teenager. During those years, your hair (and everything else) is very oily. That's one of the reasons teenagers get acne. When I was a teenager I didn't use conditioner. I didn't need it, and maybe you don't either. or use a lighter one.

No comments:

Post a Comment