Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm looking for my uncle. Please no silly answers.?

I'm looking for James Pringle. He was born in S.C., January 1941. He was raised in NYC. His birth mother's name (my grandmother)was Susan Pringle. He's a tall, african-american with facial hair and glasses. He left newark, nj in about 1984 with a woman and her son, heading to florida. He may have also worked in a VA hospital in Pasadena California. I am desperately trying to locate him. Please be serious, this is worth more to me that just 2 points.



I'm looking for my uncle. Please no silly answers.?

If you go to Yahoo.com, then click on people, it will do a people serch, it will give you numbers, and address but you will have to pay to get more info. I really hope this helps! Good Luck!



I'm looking for my uncle. Please no silly answers.?

If you look in some international phone book, that might help, or Yahoo, and look him up. Ask people if they've seen him, and show them pictures. I really hope you find him, and I hope this helps! Good Luck!



I'm looking for my uncle. Please no silly answers.?

maybe if u google his name it'll come up, or google his name and a bit of information. good luck



I'm looking for my uncle. Please no silly answers.?

check with zabasearch

No comments:

Post a Comment