Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New haircut?

I have an oval shaped face with hair a little past my shoulders (I'm African American by the way). I want a bobbed hair cut with layers... would that look right on me?



New haircut?

A bobbed hair cut is a little bit dated, I would go for an "A" cut, it is the updated version of a bobbed cut, and it lets you keep the lenght in the front, which you need to lessen the appearance of your oval face.



by the way i have an oval face and i have had an "A" cut and my hair cut to 4 inches long, the shorter the hair the more oval my face was, but in my case i looked better.



New haircut?

yah im sure it will look fine ! good luck with the new do!



New haircut?

its better to ask your usual hair dresser - they know what looks good n you better than you really!



New haircut?

your hairdresser would be the best one to go to for this kind of advice. have fun with your new hairdo!



New haircut?

yeah im sure that would look great :)



people with long faces generally suit shorter cuts, and people with round faces suit long styles.



New haircut?

yes, it would and having an oval shaped face is great because you will look good in just about any kind of hairstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment