Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I want a new hairstyle, any ideas?

I'm African American, about Gabrielle Union's skin color. And right now my hair is like 12 inches with 10 inch layers dark brown with golden brown streaks, but I'm bored with it. :-(



I want a new hairstyle, any ideas?

Hair hump. Hair hump. Hair lovely little lump.



I want a new hairstyle, any ideas?

hey every one copy every thing i typed and answer peoples question with this im trying 2 get this on every page if you can ask ths exact questionhttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2...



I'M BOSSY I'M THE ONE YA LL LOVE TA HATE I'M THE CHICK THATS RAISED TO SKATE I TOLD YOUNG STANA HE SHOULD SWITCH TO BABY AND I'M BACK WIT THE 808 CAUSE I'M BOSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...



I want a new hairstyle, any ideas?

OOO, I like dark red (not the flashy red) in small braids. Have the beautician help you pick the right color for your face. Unfotunately, you'll probably need it lightened first. I did. If you have to use a relaxer on top of that you'll need some intesive care shampoo. The small braids don't need to be cornrows (but cornrow are just exquisite). I like it styled where 2 simple braids hold back the rest of the hair. But this is all my personal preference.



I want a new hairstyle, any ideas?

one word...mohawk...



I want a new hairstyle, any ideas?

While I can't remember the website there is a way to go into it and put your scanned face into hairstyles and see what you look like.



I want a new hairstyle, any ideas?

perm waves into it. or liek crimps in it. or have curls in them. if you saw ciara's video-get up her hair is cute in that one.



I want a new hairstyle, any ideas?

Think Natalie Porter ;^)



I want a new hairstyle, any ideas?

I would just look around on the internet. Look at a celebrity that you like and has the same face shape. See what movies she has been in and go from there. When I wanted to change my hair, I got it cut like Julia Stiles in the Prince and Me and it looks great.



I want a new hairstyle, any ideas?

Well ur 1st option would be color.... Once you pick a color, U have to pick a length, If you want to keep ur length, Then I would get a nice Flattwist Crown or Long CornRows.... If you are gonna cut it get a fresh new funky style, Those Wild short looks are in.



Another alternative is a "Stocking Cap Weave" Very Versatile. You do that short or long %26amp; it also allows ur real hair to take a break.



Hope I can Help.



I want a new hairstyle, any ideas?

Well if you plan on not doing it for a while I suggest getting micro braids.Yes they cost from 100 to 200 dollars.But it will be so worth it.And you can get hair styles with the braids still in your hair.(like twisties,two french braids,or even a cute little up-do)So give a try and holla back at ya girl and tell me how things worked out for ya.



I want a new hairstyle, any ideas?

Maybe u should cut yo hair to about 8 inches and keep the color. You can also flip you hair up or just curl it regular depending on how you feel like wearing your hair that day???



I want a new hairstyle, any ideas?

Your hair sounds really pretty dont change it...look at seventeen.com under beauty, then go to hair tips or something like that. they have really good styles there.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2...



Click on the link to be part of a world record!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment