Wednesday, November 11, 2009

How can I get a wrap with a nice bounce?

I am an african american with long hair. I normally do my own wash and sets but with a curling iron to just bump my hair and then I wrap it and later let it down. But this time I want it to have a little bounce and curl to it. I seen runs house season 4 episode 14 (wen they bought the baby home) and Angela simmons... when she was in the kitchen with the red shirt on and her white dog n her hand, her hair look very pretty.. any ideas on how I could get my hair to have the bounce and curl hers did?



How can I get a wrap with a nice bounce?

do a rollerset on large rollers to create a straight look that has bounce. you can wrap your hair after to keep it looking nice %26amp; straight



How can I get a wrap with a nice bounce?

im in cosmo and half the girl alway doing raps to there hairs an dwhat they do is add a roller to the very middle top of there head and use a lot of setting lotion



How can I get a wrap with a nice bounce?

Its called a Doobie style. After your roller set wrap your hair, as if going to sleep, but instead of tying a scarf around it use saran wrap. Then sit under a blow-dryer for about 20 minutes and then take it down. Your hair will have a lot of volume and bounce.



They have been doing this in black salons for years!

No comments:

Post a Comment