Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I am going to a dance tonight?

I am an african american and dont have enough time or money to get my hair done. what are some ideas do you have for me?



I am going to a dance tonight?

Don't go to the dance........



I am going to a dance tonight?

if your mom can bread ask her well if she can bread fast. Or you can press and curl your hair



I am going to a dance tonight?

Wear one of those cute little caps--set a little sideways!



I am going to a dance tonight?

IF you have long hair it would look really cute to wear your hair in a low ponytail with some bans or wisps hanging down. Then curl the the hair in the ponytail. good luck, have a fun time!



I am going to a dance tonight?

you can just straighten your hair if its curly, make it really shiny and sheek you know, and it gives you a really classy look. (i had a friend who did that)



I am going to a dance tonight?

Wear it the same way you always do.



I am going to a dance tonight?

A nice scarf / hat/ hair accessories, curling iron.



I am going to a dance tonight?

idk but have fun



I am going to a dance tonight?

Have your mom make you shine like a star...Maybe you can be the center of attention and maybe if you don't got a boyfriend then you might dance till ya get one lol



I am going to a dance tonight?

straion it and maybe curl little bits it will look relli nice good luck and have a good time xxxxx



I am going to a dance tonight?

You can try curling it or doing a pompadour BKA the hump thing and adding a little clip



I am going to a dance tonight?

put yours hair in a high pony tail or...................



put your hair half up half down with a nice clip that matches your outfit



I am going to a dance tonight?

If you have a flat iron, use it and put your hair in a bun, if not,



put in some moisturizer and pull it into a puff or something. Just



be sure your outfit is bangin!



I am going to a dance tonight?

What kind of dance?



Short hair: (semiformal) out



(formal) in a bun



Long hair: (semiformal) in a ponytail or something like that



(formal) have it in a messy bun. It'll look nice



I am going to a dance tonight?

sorry im not black but u dont need to get ur hair done for the danc e no one cares if u dont put in some mousse and make some wild curls or use a curling iron or just make up something good luck hope i helped



I am going to a dance tonight?

You could use gel or some curl activator to get curls and clip up about 1/4 of the top and wear the back down.

No comments:

Post a Comment