Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Im going natrual and...?

im 13 and african american and im going natural with my hair(because i look better with it.)well i was wondering my hair is starting to get wavy at the roots and i havent had a perm for 3 months.is the perm starting to come out?my mom said that she was going to strip my hair to.what does that mean also?



Im going natrual and...?

Congratulations on going natural. I wish I would have done that years ago. I have been natural for 2 and a half years and love it. Your wavy roots are your natural hair. You are growing out your perm. Stripping your hair means she is going to take your hair and treat it so the perm is gone. You might want to check out naturallycurly.com. They have a forum just for curly hair. So does happycurls.com and forum.blackhairmedia.com. I hope this helps you and don't give up on your hair. It can be at times difficult to deal with but it will be so healthy. Good Luck!



Im going natrual and...?

You can not remove a relaxer from the hair once it is added. That the strip part.



The new growth is the wavy part at the roots. That is your hair growing in. You can start pressing your hair but use low heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment